“The Secret to getting ahead, is getting started.”
In honor of National Mental Health Awareness Month, our community coalitions have partnered to support you with wellness messages at nine of our county trail locations. We hope you will take this opportunity to walk & talk about wellness, share positive wellness messages on our community board and submit trail photos for a chance to win wellness prizes, and learn about local resources, workshops, and services that can help support you on your journey to wellness!
Head to one of our county trails starting on Sunday, May 9th through Saturday, June 5th to participate and scan the QR Codes at each trailhead to learn more about wellness messages that are meaningful to you!
Can’t make it to a trail? That’s okay too! You can participate online by posting to our community wellness board, registering for workshops, trainings, and checking out our resource library.
Participating County Trail Locations
1. Blooms Park (Manassas Park)
2. Winter’s Branch Trail (City of Manassas)
3. Bristoe Station (Bristow/Linton Hall)
4. Long Park (Gainesville)
5. Andrew Leitch Trail (Dale City)
6. Broad Run Trail (Braemar/Bull Run)
7. Occoquan Greenway (Lakeridge Park)
8. Chinn Park (Woodbridge)
9. Neabsco Boardwalk (Woodbridge)